Wirral’s approach to supporting care providers has been based on the need to ensure care services continue to be effective and resilient during this COVID-19 period. Support is provided on an on-going basis in both financial and non-financial ways, as below:
- Daily communications and support for escalated issues and guidance updates
- Weekly call with care providers
- Online provider forum’s
- Distribution and advice regarding PPE where stocks identified at emergency levels
- Advice and support regarding testing guidance and access
- Joint working with the wider Health system to identify support needs.
- Mutual aid support