Wirral Council is legally required to complete a review of all polling districts and polling places every five years. The review will not consider ward or parliamentary constituency boundaries.
How do I take part?
We're asking for your views and suggestions on:
- how convenient the location of your local polling station is in relation to where you live
- how accessible your local polling station is, for example if you are blind or use a wheelchair
- do you think that this is the best location? Please suggest other premises that could be used
- the (Acting) Returning Officer’s comments
Before commenting, you can see:
- the polling place for your address, using the map below. You can search for your address at the top of the map
- a list of the polling districts and polling places
- the (Acting) Returning Officer's comments for future electoral arrangements
Comments can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also comment in writing to:
The deadline to receive comments is 5:00pm 18 October 2019.