South and West Wirral includes Pensby and Bromborough Children's Centres, as well as outreach venues such as Greasby Children's Centre, West Kirby Children's Centre and Ganney's Meadow Family Centre.
- Pensby Children’s Centre opening hours are now Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9am to 5pm
- Bromborough Children's Centre is open 9am to 5pm
- stay and play sessions - a friendly parent led session, for children from 0 to 5 years
- messy play - a drop-in session for children aged 0 to 5 years providing an opportunity for parents and children to play and make friends together. Enjoy fun activities including arts and crafts, songs and stories
- breastfeeding support – support from trained healthcare professionals including breastfeeding support groups run by Homestart
- parenting programs - parenting courses with creche provision
- home support
- volunteering opportunities
- speech and language support
- including wellcomm screenings
- chatter tot’s session - a 6 week program developing language and communication skills for children 18 months plus referral only
- Baby babble - 6 week course learning early language and communication skills
- Big Dish little Dish - a 4 week programme promoting healthy eating and making fun easy meals on a budget with the whole family
- Five week baby massage course by referral only
- Antenatal appointments
- Healthy child clinic
- Two, three and four year old funding – We can help you apply for funding.
What's on guide
Please pick up a what’s on guide from your local centre or download below. For more information about what's on at south and west Wirral Children’s Centres, please call 0151 666 4819.