In response to the coronavirus, our children's centre classes have been temporarily cancelled. To help, we've produced a short guide on activities to try at home and a timetable of videos being shared on the My Child Can facebook page.
South and West Wirral includes Bromborough Children's Centres, as well as outreach venues such as Greasby Children's Centre, West Kirby Children's Centre and Ganney's Meadow Family Centre.
- Bromborough Children's Centre is open 9am to 5pm
- stay and play sessions - a friendly parent led session, for children from 0 to 5 years
- messy play - a drop-in session for children aged 0 to 5 years providing an opportunity for parents and children to play and make friends together. Enjoy fun activities including arts and crafts, songs and stories
- breastfeeding support – support from trained healthcare professionals including breastfeeding support groups run by Homestart
- parenting programs - parenting courses with creche provision
- home support
- volunteering opportunities
- speech and language support
- including wellcomm screenings
- chatter tot’s session - a 6 week program developing language and communication skills for children 18 months plus referral only
- Baby babble - 6 week course learning early language and communication skills
- Big Dish little Dish - a 4 week programme promoting healthy eating and making fun easy meals on a budget with the whole family
- Five week baby massage course by referral only
- Antenatal appointments
- Healthy child clinic
- Two, three and four year old funding – We can help you apply for funding.
- building is wheelchair accessible
- toilet for disabled people
- hearing loop
Bromborough Children's Centre
Tel: 0151 666 3246