The law requires all Councillors to complete a Declaration of Interest form to register their financial interests.
- details of any employment or business carried out
- the name of their employer
- details of any Directorships
- contracts between themselves/their firm and the council
- interests in land in the Borough
A full description of financial interests is set out in part 3 of the Code of Conduct for Members.
Information about each Councillor’s Declarations of Interest is included in their details under the Councillors section of the website.