Wirral Council has agreed a constitution which sets out:
- how the council operates
- how decisions are made
- the procedures that are to be followed to ensure that the above are efficient, transparent and accountable to local people
The Constitution sets out the basic rules governing the council's business.
More detailed procedures and codes of practice are provided in separate rules and protocols at the end of the document.
The PDF files below may not be suitable to view for people with disabilities, users of assistive technology or mobile phone devices.
- View Scheme of Delegation - Child, Family and Education Directorate (PDF, 255KB)
- View Scheme of Delegation - Neighbourhoods Directorate (PDF, 262KB)
- View Scheme of Delegation - Law and Governance Directorate (PDF, 221KB
- View Scheme of Delegation - Resources Directorate (PDF, 218KB)
- View Scheme of Delegation - Regeneration and Place Directorate (PDF, 217KB)
- View Scheme of Delegation - Adults Directorate (PDF, 239KB)
- View draft Scheme of Delegation to officers for the determination of planning applications and planning related matters (PDF, 107KB)