You can appeal if you think:
- we have sent the bill to the wrong person for your home
- your home should be exempt from Council Tax
- the amount of the bill is wrong, for example, if you think you are entitled to a discount or we have not reduced the bill for a disability.
When we have looked into your details again, we will write to you to notify you of the outcome.
We may decide:
- that the bill is wrong and send you a new one
- that the bill is right and explain why
- the level of Council Tax Support is correct and explain why
- the level of Council Tax Support is incorrect and send you a new bill and new award notification.
If you are still unhappy with our decision, or we do not reply to your letter within 2 months, you can appeal to the Valuation Tribunal.