The Chief Executive published options for where savings might be found for Councillors, Partners, staff and the public to consider in November 2012.
Phase 1 Equality Impact Assessments (pre consultation) have been undertaken in relation to each option to identify the potential negative impact on groups with protected characteristics, which can be found further down this page.
Immediately below are completed Phase 2 Equality Impact Assessments (post consultation) for each option which includes feedback from 'What Really Matters'.
All Equality Impact Assessments relating to Severance, Restructures and Terms and Conditions remain incomplete until consultation has concluded with Trade Unions and employees. The Terms and Conditions and all restructures EIAs include the findings from 'What Really Matters' element only.
Transformation and Resources
Options from the Chief Executive's Department
- Area Forum funding
- Impact on the workforce of the officer budget options to meet the Council's budget shortfall
- Reducing Council Management - Chief Officers and Heads of Service
- Reducing Council Management - below Head of Service to PO1 (with managerial responsibility)
- Redundancy / Ringfencing
- Terms and Conditions - Disturbance allowance
- Terms and Conditions - Enhancements
- Terms and Conditions - Phone rental allowance
- Terms and Conditions - Relocation allowance
- Terms and Conditions - Unpaid leave
- Terms and Conditions - Car mileage
- Terms and Conditions - One year increment freeze
- Tranmere Rovers Football Club, Public Relations and Marketing