A requirement of the Equality Duty 2010 is for the council to publish information relating to people affected by our policies and decisions. This asks:
- who accesses our services?
- what reasonable adjustments are provided to customers to access our services?
- how satisfied are customers with our services?
- what feedback do customers give us?
- what is the number and type of complaints we receive from customers?
- do we have different service outcomes for different groups of people?
Workforce equality profiling
Another requirement of the Equality Duty 2010 is for the council to publish information relating to our workforce. This includes:
- workforce equality profiles
- pay gaps
- job application success rates
- take up rates of training
- promotion success rates
- return to work rates after maternity leave
- reasons for termination of employment
- length of service
- time on pay grades
The historical PDF files below may not be suitable to view for people with disabilities, users of assistive technology or mobile phone devices.
- Workforce Equality Report 2017-18 (PDF, 1MB)
- Workforce Equality Report 2017-18 - Executive Summary (PDF, 131KB)
- This is Who We Are (Wirral) 2017-18 (PDF, 316KB)
- Workforce Equality Report 2016-17 (PDF, 2MB)
- Workforce Equality Report 2016-17 Executive Summary (PDF, 197KB)