If you feel the response to your complaint has been inadequate, you can request a formal review of the case. This aims to solve problems and investigate other options that may be available.
The public agencies involved will be made aware of any recommendations arising from the review and are required by law to act upon these.

If you’re still dissatisfied, you may escalate your concerns to the Police and Crime Commissioner for Merseyside.

Please do not use the link below to report an incident of anti-social behaviour. These should be reported via the Report Anti-Social Behaviour form. 

Apply for an Anti-Social Behaviour Case Review