The Statement of Licensing Policy sets out the principles that the council will generally apply to promote the licensing objectives when making decisions on applications under the Licensing Act 2003.
You can view all applications received by the Licensing Authority which are currently being consulted on.
- 5 Sovereign Way, Wallasey (PDF, 3.9MB)
- 625, 86 Banks Road, West Kirby (PDF, 592KB)
- Bootleggers Cafe, 237 Seabank Road, New Brighton (PDF, 386KB)
- Claremont Farm, Old Clatterbridge Road, Bebington (PDF, 240KB)
- Lairds Sports Club '93, St Peters Road, Rock Ferry (PDF, 1.9MB)
- Marino Lounge, 5 Marine Point, Kings Parade, New Brighton (PDF, 1.9MB)
- Toucan Tango, 6 Atherton Street, New Brighton (PDF, 67KB)
- Trappist House, 9 The Row, Market Street, Hoylake (PDF, 61KB)
- Wirral Sailing Centre, South Parade, West Kirby (PDF, 1MB)
A summary of these applications and the last date in which representations must be submitted can be found within the following document:
Making a representation
Any person or business may make representations on premises licence applications or variations, premises licence reviews, representations in relation to club premises certificates and reviews of club premises certificates.
Complete the representation form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments may be positive or negative, but will only be considered relevant by the Licensing Authority if they relate clearly to the licensing objectives:
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- public safety
- the prevention of public nuisance
- the protection of children from harm
We will reject comments considered to be frivolous (not serious or time-wasting) or if they relate to personal disputes between businesses.