The New Markets 2 ERDF programme offers a portfolio of business support services to Liverpool City Region SMEs, who have an ambition to grow their business.
These support services are provided by a range of delivery partners. Services include: commercial consultancy grants, export related grants, sales and marketing support, networking development, HR support and Leadership development support. Each delivery partner offers a bespoke support service to help with your business growth needs.
This support is available to growing businesses in Wirral and surrounding local authorities.
Please be aware SMEs may only be able to access support from one partner. Each partner may have different requirements for an SME to access support.
We would advise you to carefully consider each offer before proceeding with an application.
The New Markets 2 delivery partners are:
- Agent Marketing – marketing support
- Downtown in Business – networking development to increase sales
- High Performance – HR support
- Growth Platform – 35% grant to the cost of commercial advice
- Liverpool and Sefton Chamber of Commerce – grant funding for businesses planning overseas business trips to trade shows
- University of Liverpool – Growth Catalyst – leadership programme