If you have a green, grey or brown bin that you no longer need, you can ask the council to remove it.

If the bin  is empty, there is no charge for this service. If the bin is full, you will need to book a large item collection if you want the council to collect it.

Abandoned or vandalised bins

You can also ask the council to remove a bin that has been abandoned or vandalised.

Ask for a bin to be removed