Wirral Plan 2020 – Closedown
The Wirral Plan 2020 was established in 2015 to deliver 20 pledges across the themes of People, Business and Environment and in 2020 the plan has been completed.
Throughout the life of the plan we have regularly measured our performance to ensure we are accountable to our customers and stakeholders and continuously working to improve outcomes for Wirral residents.
The final reports are provided below. A high level report summarised the delivery of the plan over the five years compared to the plan starting point. Further context is provide in the underpinning individual pledge reports.
End of Plan Performance
Performance reports for the latest reporting period are set out below.
- Pledge 1. Older people live well
- Pledge 2. Children are ready for school
- Pledge 3. Young people are ready for work and adulthood
- Pledge 4. Vulnerable children reach their full potential
- Pledge 6. People with disabilities live independent lives
- Pledge 7. Zero tolerance to domestic violence
- Pledge 8-11. Growth plan pledges
- Pledge 12. Vibrant tourism economy
- Pledge 13. Transport and technology infrastructure fit for the future
- Pledge 14. Assets and buildings fit for purpose for Wirral's businesses
- Pledge 15. Leisure and cultural opportunities for all
- Pledge 16. Wirral residents live healthier lives
- Pledge 17. Community services are joined up and accessible
- Pledge 18. Good quality housing that meets the needs of residents
- Pledge 19. Wirral's neighbourhoods are safe
- Pledge 20. Attractive local environment for Wirral residents