The Wirral Plan, published in June 2015, sets out a series of 20 pledges which the council and its partners will work to achieve by 2020, focusing on three key themes:
- protecting the most vulnerable
- driving economic growth
- improving the local environment
- Download the Wirral Plan
Wirral Plan strategies
Wirral Resident Survey 2017
Wirral Council asked Ipsos Mori to conduct a second Resident Survey, following the first survey in 2015.
- Download the results of the 2017 Wirral Residents Survey
- Download the results of the 2015 Wirral Residents Survey
Wirral Partnership Summit 2019
The Wirral Partnership summit for 2019 was held on 24 July 2019. Please find below presentations from the day.
- Business (Warren Ward)
- Environment (Ben Ryder)
- People (Karen Howell)
- Setting the scene (Julie Webster)