Regulatory and licensing responsibilities
Information that falls under these headings below makes up the majority of information available via this site. It can either be found using the search box at the top of the page or by navigating through the site menu. In addition, latest news can be found on Wirral View and election information can be found in our elections section.
- services for local businesses
- regulatory and licensing responsibilities
- services for other organisations
- services for members of the public
- services for which the Council is entitled to recover a fee, together with those fees
- information for visitors to the area, leisure information, events, museums, libraries and archive collections
- leaflets, booklets and newsletters
- advice and guidance
We will continue to assess our internal documents to determine when it is appropriate to make something routinely available as a publication. Any such document that is not currently published can be requested under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 by contacting email@example.com.