The Standards Committee of the Council is responsible for considering complaints that a Councillor may have breached the Code of Conduct for Members.

To make a complaint about any member of Wirral Council, please complete the online form.

Complain about a Councillor

If you are unsure about the process, please contact the Monitoring Officer:

  • call 0151 691 8491