The Department of Adult Social Services makes sure that the social care needs of people in Wirral are met - providing support in a fair and efficient way.

When problems occur, it’s important that we’re told about them. It gives us the opportunity to put it right and to make sure that our systems are improved.

If you wish to make a confidential complaint or compliment:

Some services are commissioned, but not run by the Department of Adult Social Services. These can include independent residential homes, day care provision and home care agencies. You may complain direct to the provider or the council regarding these services.

You can also contact the Care Quality Commission if you have any general concerns about the standard of care provided.

Further information