The Wirral Governors' Forum is an Association of Governing Bodies of schools within the Wirral Local Authority area.
All Governing Bodies of schools within the Wirral will be a part of the Wirral Governors forum.
Wirral Governors’ Forum is affiliated to the National Governors Association.
The Forum provides opportunities for Governors to come together to:
- provide a collective voice
- encourage co-operation between schools
- share knowledge experience of good practice
- look at methods for addressing areas of common concern
- be actively involved in making a difference to their schools
The Forum meets six times a year, which includes a Director’s Briefing each term.
The Wirral Governors forum constitution gives explanation about the purpose and aims of the forum:
The Chair of Wirral Governors’ Forum is Mrs Jane Owens. To contact the forum email : [email protected]