Wirral Council's Software Support Team provides training, support and installations for Management Information Systems (MIS) used by schools.
This includes a range of SIMS applications and third party applications.
The team also provides training and support for MS Office, as well as unlimited training for teachers and school staff.
Our offer to schools:
- training is delivered at local venues by qualified and experienced staff
- training programmes are tailored to meet individual needs
- unlimited service desk support - telephone, email and remote access
- SIMS upgrades and patches installed as required
- 10 hours tailored support
- user group meetings
- product demonstrations
- additional guidance notes for key milestones, including end of key stage, new academic year and exam survival kit
- discounted software application licences
- Application form for training courses in primary schools
- Application form for training courses in secondary schools
For more information, please contact Lorraine Mitchell, Team Leader.
T: 0151 666 3840