We value the privacy of your data and advise you to read the Development Management Privacy Notice before applying for planning permission.
If you cannot apply online you can download and print paper forms from the government’s planning website. The site will guide you to the form you need.
You can download a paper form from the Planning Portal.
Forms for some consent types are not available to submit through the online system or download from the above paper form chooser. These can be found at the Planning Portal.
One of the notices below is to be printed and served on individuals if Certificate B or C is completed:
To ensure your application is fully complete please download the relevant checklist below.
You must also complete and send us a checklist to make sure you include all of the necessary information. Everything should be sent to us at the same time or your application will not be registered.
- planning Permission checklist
- outline Planning Permission checklist
- full Planning Application checklist (for change of use without external building works)
- householder Application checklist
- listed Buildings and Conservation Area applications checklist
- advertisement Consent checklist
For Prior Notification Procedure (telecommunications) - please email [email protected]
For further information please see the: