Rock Park, located on the eastern edge of Wirral, is a purpose-built residential estate formed by Liverpool merchants and sited near the local cross-river ferry terminal. The recorded history of the area dates back to the medieval period.

With the introduction of the steam ferry service in 1830, the area rapidly grew in popularity. Individual houses were designed by different architects of the period employed by each land owner - leading to a mix of styles.

Download planning documents relating to the Rock Park Conservation Area: