If you are aware that a disabled parking bay is no longer needed you can ask the council to review the use of the bay.
Some reasons why a bay may no longer be needed
- if there is no longer a blue badge holder resident at the property
- if there is no longer a vehicle registered at the address (the designated driver must live at the address )
- if alternative off street parking space has been provided within the property boundary
Please be aware
- there may be more than one blue badge holder resident at a property.
- blue badge holders are not required to display their badges when parked in an advisory bay.
- it is possible for a new resident or occupier to take over use of a disabled parking bay where they have a blue badge and a vehicle registered to that address