Wirral Passport Scheme
About the Passport Scheme:
The Wirral Passport entitles residents to a range of discounts on sports and leisure, classes, activities and facilities and is available to residents in receipt of any of the below benefits:
- Income Support/Income Related Employment & Support Allowance
- Income Based/Contribution Based JobSeekers Allowance
- Council Tax Support
- Housing Benefit
- Incapacity Benefit/Contributory
- Employment & Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit (income limit applies)
- Full Time Students / Apprenticeships
- Work-based Learning for Young People
- Dependent partner/ child of those in any of the above groups
- Residents age 60+
- Adults (18+) £5.00 P.A.
- Junior/Teen (Under 18) £3.00 P.A.
You can download an Application Form from this page. Take it along to your local leisure centre or Library with the required proof of eligibility, residency and fee. Two passport photographs are required if applying at a Library.
Please note: In order to qualify for team reductions, over 50% of the team requires a Wirral Passport.
Allowance for a carer:
Another category allows the cardholder to be accompanied by a carer. This is only available to individuals with disabilities or special needs. If you require a carer and do not wish to purchase a Wirral Passport discount card, you can register at any of our Leisure Centres free of charge with proof of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Attendance Allowance, or if the person applying has a carer who is in receipt of or has underlying entitlement to Carers’ Allowance / Attendance Allowance.
For added incentives and benefits, you can upgrade your Passport from just £14.75 per month to an Invigor8 Membership.