Tel: (0151) 677 5677
Normal Opening Times
Monday: 9am - 1pm & 2pm - 7.30pm
Tuesday: 9am - 1pm & 2pm - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 1pm & 2pm - 7.30pm
Friday: 9am - 1pm & 2pm - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm & 2pm - 5pm
- Computer Access
We have a small suite of computers available for the public to use free of charge for the first half-hour.
- Free WiFi available
- Photocopying, printing, scanning and fax
Photocopying, printing, scanning and fax facilities are available for a small charge.
- Reading Group
3rd Thursday of every month form 2pm - 3:30pm
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
For parents, babies and toddlers.
Every Friday morning from 10.30am - 11:15am.
- The Family History Society of Cheshire
Giving free advice on tracing your family tree using the internet and other sources for research.
Every 2nd Tuesday of the Month from 9.30am - 12.30pm.
- Quarterly Talks
A programme of talks take place throughout the year. Please contact the library for information about the programme.
- Ramped access to the building with automatic door (touch pad activated on outside).
- Public car park to immediate rear of Library and parking also available in side road
- Designated Blue Badge parking space on road.
- Public toilet adapted for disabled people. Radar key required from counter.
- Fully wheelchair accessible. All facilities on single level.