Call: 0151 606 2665
New opening times from 2nd March 2015
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday:9am - 5pm
Wednesday:10am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
- Moreton One Stop Shop open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and Wednesday 10am – 5pm
- Free WiFi
- Thirty minutes free internet access for library members on computers
- IT volunteers available to help users in Computer Suite - times vary please check with Library.
- Photocopying fax, printing and scanning
- Citizens Advice Bureau drop in service - CAB advisors are available in the training and advice suite on most Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30am - 12pm
- Reading Well Books on Prescription
- From Moreton Cross, take Pasture Road for the library.
- Limited parking available on the Municipal Offices car park
- The building is accessible, with a level approach and automatic doors
- All parts of the library are accessible by wheelchair
- An adapted toilet is available.