Recycling centres and rubbish tips
Recycling Centres and Rubbish Tips
- Finding a recycling centre or rubbish tip
- Opening times of your local tip
- What can I take to the rubbish tip?
Do I need a permit to use the rubbish tip?
You will need a permit if you are carrying your waste in a van, flatbed or trailer between 2-3 metres long.
Permits are free and can be applied for through the Merseyside Recycling Waste Authority.
- Find your nearest recycling bank and what you can take there.
- Find out where you can recycle low energy light bulbs.
- Report an issue about a council owned recycle bank.