What Really Matters
Results of the consultation
The What Really Matters consultation closed on December 6th 2013. Thank you to the thousands of Wirral residents who took part.
You can now download the results of the consultation from this page, as well as all of the comments and suggestions we received. Please be aware that the 'comments' files can be up to 100 pages each.
After the closing date and the results being published, we continued to receive questionnaires. Up to and including Thursday, December 12th we had received an additional 104 questionnaires, meaning the total number of returned questionnaires was 6624. While these additional questionnaires were received after the deadline, we still felt it was important that they were considered as part of the budget setting process.
We have therefore updated the consultation feedback in the 'Transformation and Resources', 'Regeneration and Environment', 'Families and Wellbeing' and 'Geographic and Demographic Analysis' reports which can be downloaded from this page.
- CONSULTATION FINDINGS REPORT
- TRANSFORMATION AND RESOURCES BUDGET OPTIONS
- REGENERATION AND ENVIRONMENT BUDGET OPTIONS
- FAMILIES AND WELLBEING BUDGET OPTIONS
- GEOGRAPHIC AND DEMOGRAPHIC DATA
- Comments - Being More Efficient
- Comments - Promoting Independence
- Comments - Working Together
- Comments - Targeting Resources
The consultation findings were considered by the Council's Cabinet on December 10th, before a meeting of the Full Council on December 16th where the majority of the Council's Budget will be decided. Thank you once again for taking part.