The following cemeteries and crematorium are managed by Wirral Council and administered from the cemeteries office, which is based at Landican Cemetery.
Find cemeteries on a map
- Bebington Cemetery, Town Lane, Bebington, Wirral CH63 5JF
- Flaybrick Cemetery, Tollemache Road, Wirral CH41 0DG
- Frankby Cemetery, Frankby Road, Frankby, Wirral CH48 1QJ
- Grange Cemetery, Blackhorse Hill, West Kirby, Wirral CH48 6DS
- Heswall Cemetery, Irby Road, Heswall, Wirral CH61 6UZ
- Landican Cemetery and Crematorium, Arrowe Park Road, Woodchurch, Wirral CH49 5LW
- Plymyard Cemetery, Bridle Road, Bromborough, Wirral CH62 8BP
- St Mary's Churchyard, Eastham, Wirral CH62 0AQ
- Wallasey Cemetery, Rake Lane, Wallasey, Wirral CH45 5DE
The cemeteries have provision for various denominations. The Exclusive Right of Burial may be purchased for individual plots in Landican, Heswall, Frankby (including Woodland graves), Grange and Plymyard Cemeteries.
Graves for the burial of cremated remains may be purchased in Landican, Frankby and Plymyard Cemeteries. A special garden for the burial of babies is available in Landican Cemetery.
The Crematorium and Cemetery Grounds are open every day of the year. Their opening hours are:
Monday to Friday: 9am to 8pm
Weekends and Bank Holidays: 9am to 6pm
The office is open:
Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm
The Book of Remembrance Room is open:
Monday to Friday: 9am to 4pm
Weekends and Bank Holidays: 10am to 4pm
(attendant available 2pm to 4pm on Sunday - contact details as above.)