Allocation day for entry to secondary school in September 2014 is Monday 3rd March 2014. Applicants who applied online will be notified by an e-mail to their registered e-mail address by 2pm on Monday 3rd March.
Applicants who completed a paper application form will receive the allocation by post. Letters will be posted on Monday 3rd March. Allocations cannot be given out by telephone.
Parental Preference Form
You can download a copy of the appropriate information booklet and the admissions policies for the schools using the links below.
- Primary Education Booklet 2014
- Primary Admissions Policies 2014-15
- Secondary Education Booklet 2014
- Secondary Admissions Policies 2014-15
- Primary Preference Form 2014
- Secondary Preference Form 2014
- Transfer to Grammar School 2015 Form
School Admission Arrangements
The consultation on the proposed admission arrangements for September 2015 for primary and secondary Community and Controlled school closes on 15th January 2014.
The current and proposed admission arrangements are published elsewhere on this website.