National Offer Day for Primary School Places
Thursday 16 April 2015 is National Offer Day for the allocation of reception places for children starting School.
- If you have applied online you will be sent an email during the working day informing you which school have offered your child a place. (Please be sure to check your Spam/Junk folders if you have not received your email by 5pm)
- If you applied via a paper application a letter will be posted to you by second class post on the 16th April 2015 and should be received within a few days.
Please note that under no circumstances are we able to give out details of your child’s allocated school over the telephone.
Parental Preference Forms
You can download a copy of the appropriate information booklet and the admissions policies for the schools using the links below:
- Primary Education Booklet 2015
- Primary Admissions Policies 2015-16
- Primary Preference Form 2015
- Secondary Education Booklet 2015
- Secondary Admissions Policies 2015-16
- Secondary Preference Form 2015
School Admission Consultation
The consultation on the proposed admission arrangements for September 2016 for primary and secondary Community and Controlled schools began on 26th November 2014 and closed on 21st January 2015.
The current and proposed admission arrangements are published elsewhere on this website.