Children and Young People's Plan
The Children and Young People’s Plan (CYPP) is our plan to improve outcomes for the children and young people of Wirral.
“Our vision is to enable Wirral’s children, young people and families to access services quickly in order to be secure, healthy, have fun and achieve their full potential”
It is an ‘over arching plan’, as underpinning it are many single and multi-agency strategic action plans delivered by partners in Wirral.
The CYPP is for all children and young people and includes everything from universal services to targeted work with children, young people and families who have particular needs.
Organising our work across five areas through multi-agency strategy groups provides a framework to ensure accountability and effective monitoring of delivery of our priorities. The five areas are:
- Be healthy
- Stay safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
- Achieve social and economic wellbeing
New 2012-13 Children and Young People's Plan
- Memorandum of understanding
- Wirral's Joint Commissioning Framework
- Wirral Children and Young People's Plan 2012-13
- Wirral Children and Young People's Plan 2012-13 (Young Person's Version)
- Wirral Children and Young People's Plan 2012-13 (Consultation Report)
- Children and Young People’s Plan Equality Impact Assessment
- Minutes and Agendas from Children's Trust meetings
2011-12 Children and Young People’s Plan