Manage your Council Tax account online
Manage your Council Tax Account online using our E-Citizen self service facility.
Using E-Citizen you can also manage your:
- Business Rates
- Council Tax Support
- Housing Benefit for claimants and landlords.
Register for E-Citizen (You'll need your council tax and/or benefits reference number)
To be able to use our on-line services you must register yourself as an E-Citizen. Your E-Citizen identity is the user name and password that you gave us when you registered.
You can register to use any or all of our on-line services but you only need to register as an E-Citizen once and then request and enter PIN(s) for each service that you require. Other services available in addition to Council Tax are:- Viewing Housing Benefit for Landlords, Viewing Housing Benefit for Claimants and Business Rates.
Once you have selected a service and requested a PIN, a letter will be sent to your address with a pin number.
What can I use E-Citizen for?
- To see how your Council Tax is calculated
- Check payments you have made
- View balance(s) outstanding
- Check current instalments due
- See correspondence we have sent to you
- Report a change of address
- Apply to pay by direct debit
- Sign up for e-billing to swap your traditional paper bill for on-line billing.
You can do the following without registering
We hope that the system will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the following exception; E-Citizen is not available 4.00 am to 6.00 am on Sundays because of essential maintenance to our systems. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.