Manage your Council Tax account online
It is quick and easy to register to use E-Citizen. You will need your Council Tax account number which can be found on your bill.
What can I use E-Citizen for?
You can do the following without registering:
- Report a change of address
- Search for a Council Tax band
- Sign up to pay your Council Tax by Direct Debit.
You will need to register to do the following:
- View your outstanding balance
- Check payments you have made
- Check when your next payment is due
- See how your Council Tax is calculated
- Apply to make an arrangement to pay your outstanding balance
- View any letters and bills we have sent you
- Sign up for e-billing to stop receiving paper bills.