Change of address for Council Tax
Let us know when you move house so we can adjust your bill and make sure you pay the right amount of Council Tax.
If you have told us about a change of address and are waiting for a new bill, please continue to pay on your old Wirral bill, if you have one. Otherwise check how much your bill will be and set aside money for when your new bill arrives.
Other changes in your circumstances
You must tell us about changes such as:
- leaving the property empty
- if someone in your household dies
- if you have sold a property
- if you have moved temporarily
- if you're no longer entitled to a discount or exemption.
Tenants moving in or out