Change of address for Council Tax

Let us know when you move house so we can adjust your bill and make sure you pay the right amount of Council Tax.

Report a change of address

If you have told us about a change of address and are waiting for a new bill, please continue to pay on your old Wirral bill, if you have one. Otherwise check how much your bill will be and set aside money for when your new bill arrives.


Other changes in your circumstances

You must tell us about changes such as:

  • becoming a single occupant
  • leaving the property empty
  • if someone in your household dies
  • if you're no longer entitled to a discount or exemption.


Manage your account online