Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit leaflets
We offer a range of leaflets on Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit and Second Adult Rebate. The leaflets are listed below. They are also available in any of our One Stop Shops, libraries or from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau.
- Starting Work (MCL1)
- Help with Rent (MCL2)
- Help with Council Tax (MCL3)
- How to claim Housing Benefit/Council Tax Benefit (MCL4)
- Help with Disputing a Benefit Decision (MCL5)
- Information for Landlords (MCL6)
- Housing and Council Tax Benefit Discretionary Housing Payments (MCL7)
- Housing and Council Tax Benefit for Young People (MCL8)
- Council Tax Discounts (MCL9)
- Housing and Council Tax Benefit and Council Tax for Students (MCL10)
- A guide to basic bank accounts
The National Benefit Leaflets website contains a range of leaflets offering advice and guidance about Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit in the UK in different languages and alternative formats.
The National Housing Federation has produced a leaflet which gives advice to tenants about changes to Housing Benefit from April 2013.