Open 24 hours a day, all year round.
Facilities and things to do
- children’s play area
- five-a-side grass football pitch
- grass areas for recreation
- picnic benches
The Friends of Meols Park work with Wirral Council to develop and maintain the park for the enjoyment of the children. Find out more about the Friends and volunteering opportunities at the park.
Accessibility for people with disabilities
- main entrances on School Lane with pedestrian access on Dovepoint Road and Greenwood Road
- entrances and footpaths suitable for wheelchair and mobility scooter use
- Meols station is 340m from the park
- frequent bus services Birkenhead Road nearby