Open dawn till dusk, all year round.
Vehicle access and parking is available on the main drive from dawn until dusk.
Facilities and things to do
- grade 2* historic landscape designed by Edward Kemp
- many memorials of notable people
- public toilets and baby changing nearby at Tam O’Shanter Urban Farm
- beautiful arboretum
- regular guided walks and events by the Friends of Flaybrick
- café at nearby Tam O’Shanter Urban Farm
The Friends of Flaybrick is a group of volunteers that works in partnership with the council to improve the Gardens.
The site is accessed from the main entrance on Tollemache Road opposite Bidston Avenue or from the Boundary Road side opposite Tam O'Shanter Urban Farm.
There is no dedicated car park, but parking is available on surrounding roads or at Tam O'Shanter Farm, Bidston Hill.
The paths are tarmacked to varying standards but generally, most of the site is accessible to wheelchairs. There are some steps in various places.
Conservation Management Plan
If you would like to comment on the draft Conservation Management Plan then please email [email protected] before 31 May 2018.
Volume One: Preliminaries and Evaluation Consultation Draft: