The park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Facilities and things to do
- children’s play area
- multi-use games area
- two bowling greens and bowling pavilions
- grass and hard surface tennis courts
- rose garden
- lake with fountain and wildfowl
- formal and informal gardens
- park lodge
- teashop and toilets
- grass junior football pitch
- footpath links to Wirral Way, a 12 mile long combined walking and cycle route with separate horse riding route
There is a very active partnership between the Friends of Ashton Park and Wirral Council, who work closely together to manage the park.