- stay and play sessions - A friendly parent led session, for children from 0 to 5 years
- messy play - A drop in session for children aged 0 to 5 years providing an opportunity for parents and children to play and make friends together. Enjoy fun activities including arts and crafts, songs and stories
- Twinkle Twos - Do you have a child coming up to the age of or is already 2, come along, check if you can get free childcare and ideas on how to help your child get ready for school
- breastfeeding support – Support from trained healthcare professionals
- parenting programmes - parenting courses with creche provision
- PEEP sessions
- home support
- volunteering opportunities
- appointments available for welfare benefits, employment advice etc.
What's on guide
Please pick up a what’s on guide from your local centre. To find out what's on at Pensby Children's Centre please call 0151 666 4819.