View the Forward Plan, containing details of all the key decisions expected to be taken during the next four months.
The Cabinet is made up of the leader of the council, Councillor Phil Davies and nine Cabinet members who each have responsibility for a specific service area. The deputy leader of the council is Councillor George Davies.
The Cabinet is responsible for the council’s key decisions. These decisions are then subject to scrutiny by one of four Overview and Scrutiny Committees.
- Leader of the Council, Growth - Councillor Phil Davies
- Deputy Leader of the Council, Housing and Community Safety - Councillor George Davies
- Deputy Leader of the Labour Group, Children and Families - Councillor Bernie Mooney
- Delivering Differently - Councillor Chris Spriggs
- Environment - Councillor Phillip Brightmore
- Finance and Income Generation - Councillor Janette Williamson
- Highways and Transport - Councillor Stuart Whittingham
- Localism and Engagement - Councillor Matthew Patrick
- Social Care and Health - Councillor Chris Jones
- Transformation - Councillor Angela Davies
Non-key decisions are delegated to individual Cabinet Members who each have responsibility for their own service area.