Save time and effort by registering to manage your Council Tax, Business Rates and Benefits online.
It's free, secure and you'll never have to wait in a queue.
If you sign up by 31 May 2018, you could win £1,000 in our prize draw!
You will need your Council Tax account number which can be found on your bill.
Once registered and signed in to your account you will be able to:
- check your outstanding balance and payments you have made
- check when your next payment is due
- see how your Council Tax is calculated
- apply to make an arrangement to pay your outstanding balance
- view any letters and bills we have sent you
- view your Housing Benefits and Council Tax Support details
- receive letters online
- apply for Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit
- apply for Free School Meals, Discretionary Housing Payment and Local Welfare Payment
- tell us about a change in your circumstances
- view your tenants' details online
- view payments due to you
- download your payment schedule
- view your notification letters on line
- view your Business Rates details and how they are calculated
- pay by Direct Debit
- search for a Business Rates Rateable Value
- view your Business Rates bill