The Safer Wirral Hub is a new multi-agency service which will deliver an effective, joined up community safety service for the people of Wirral.
The Hub has been established in response to the Wirral residents’ survey conducted in 2015. This found that reducing crime and anti-social behaviour was the top priority for Wirral people.
Partners will work together to provide an expert, unified approach to tackling, crime, anti-social behaviour and safeguarding those most vulnerable in our communities.
The partners include services from Wirral Council, Merseyside Police, Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service, voluntary sector organisations and housing associations.
These include the following services:
- Early Help
- Family Safety Unit
- Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Integrated Front Door
- Youth Offending Service
- Integrated Offender Management
- Merseyside Fire and Rescue Arson Prevention Officer
- Community Patrol Team
- Anti-Social Behaviour Team
- Wirral Community Police Team - Hub Two
- Wirral Community Police Team - Hub One
- Involve North West
- Community Connectors
- Peer Mentors
- Tomorrow’s Women Wirral
- Redeeming our Communities (ROC)
- Age UK
- Wirral Change
- Sport Development
- Community Rehabilitation Company
- National Probation Service
How to make a referral into the Safer Wirral Hub
If you are a professional wishing to make a referral, please complete a request for services form.
|Monday to Friday
9:00am to 5:00pm
|Tel: 0151 666 3466|
|Outside of these hours||Tel: 0151 647 7810|