Putting your bin out for collection
- put your bins out at the kerbside by 7am on the day of collection with the wheels facing the road
- all rubbish must be in the bin and the lid must be closed. No additional waste will be collected
- the bin should not be too heavy
- after your collection bring your bin back onto your property as soon as possible
- incorrect items should not be in your bin. See items allowed in your bin:
If your waste is collected in sacks
You will remain on a weekly general rubbish and recycling collection service.