The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) published a revised Transparency Code in February 2015. As part of that local authorities are required to publish open data.
The data to be published has been grouped into themes.
Publishing spending and procurement information
- expenditure exceeding £500
- Government Procurement Card transactions
- procurement information (tenders and contracts)
- grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
- waste contracts
- environmental enforcement contract
(commercially sensitive information has been redacted from this contract)