To help ensure that complaints or compliments are dealt with in the most appropriate and efficient manner please consider using the following links to report problems:
We appreciate complaints, compliments and other feedback as they help us to understand how we can improve our services.
Some complaints and feedback need to go through specific channels:
- complaints and feedback about Adult Social Services
- complaints and feedback about Children's Social Care
- complaints and feedback about Councillors
- complaints and feedback about schools
Having considered all the above options and you have still not been able to progress your issues, please complete the Complaints and Compliment form. It would help if you could tell us what you think we could do to resolve your complaint. Please complete the same form to send a compliment.
With effect from 1 October 2017 Wirral Council has changed the complaints procedure to a two stage process. We are also introducing a Vexatious Complaints Policy in line with best practice and most other local authorities.
- Wirral Council Complaints Policy, with effect from 1 October 2017
- Wirral Council Vexatious Complaints Policy, with effect from 1 October 2017
For all other services please use the Search Facility or Picture links on the Wirral Council homepage.
Additional help and advice
Contact Citizens Advice